HIGH ALTITUDE BONE MANAGEMENT WINTER CAMP
For the fourth time Dentists and Implantologists met at the High Altitude Bone Management® Winter Camp in Colorado, USA. The symposium featured lectures and optional hands-on workshops by world renowned speakers. There were six in-depth limited-attendance hands-on workshops.
With world renowned speakers on the podium, great snowfall, and an amazing venue, MEISINGER’s 4th Annual High Altitude Bone Management Winter Camp created an enjoyable learning environment for the attendees. This is what they said:
“The combination of morning lecture midday skiing and a continuation of evening courses made it a very rewarding evening. Many great lecturers. Good information. Came with the white cap institute out of heber Utah. Always great to see PK and the boys. Dr. Bach Lee is always a favorite.”
Jason Campbell — via Facebook
“I did not think you could improve on last year, but you did!”
Dr. Rick Robinette
Participants have gained an understanding of:
- Developing a treatment plan and transforming it into clinical actuality
- The benefits of computer based planning in promoting communication between the implant surgeon, the restorative dentist, and the laboratory technician
- The importance of hard and soft tissue management in the esthetic and non-esthetic zones
- Optimizing CBCT imaging for implant and bone graft success
- Determining surgical risk factors and avoiding complications
For the whole Schedule of Events, please read our Brochure.
At Beaver Creek you find legendary Colorado powder and 300 days of sunshine.
Combined with 4,040 feet of awe-inspiring vertical and 146 trails, the mountain offers something for every level of skier. The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek features direct access to Beaver Creek Mountain via the Riverfront Express Gondola.