Annual High Altitude Comprehensive Implant Symposium
Formerly known as: High Altitude Bone Management® Winter Camp
Participants will gain an understanding of
- Bone Augmentation and Soft Tissue Management
- CBCT Value Added Diagnostic
- Vertical and Horizontal Augmentation
- Crestal Sinus Drills, Skills, Bills
Download our flyer for more information.
Bone Management® is key to successful implant procedures. “Tissue is the Issue but Bone sets the Tone.” Besides the prosthetic aspect, achieving minimally invasive surgical techniques, along with predictable results, facilitates less traumatic and more controlled surgical procedures.
This course outlines implant treatment planning, site preparation, surgical procedures and techniques including: ridge expansion, connective tissue grafting, bone grafting, esthetic zone implants, CBCT imaging, and much more.
Bone Management® is not simply limited to a technique but rather to a mindset and surgical guidelines.
Vail Cascade Resort & Spa
1300 Westhaven Drive
Vail, CO 81657
The Vail Cascade Resort & Spa was chosen not only because of Vail Mountain having one of the world’s most expansive ski resorts but also because of Vail’s incredible location.
Call 1-866-808-8834 or go to http://www.vailcascade.com.
- Aria Athletic Club & Spa, the hotel’s award-winning sports, fitness and wellness facility
- Ski concierge
- On-site chairlift, Chair 20, Cascade Village Lift
- Onsite ski & snowboard rental shop, Charter Sports
- Valet and Self-parking for hotel guests
- Shuttle to Lionshead and Vail Village
- Children’s amenities and activities including Cascade KidVenture.
- Three indoor and three outdoor tennis courts
- Heated infinity-edge pool overlooking Gore Creek
- Three hot tubs